1. House of the Dancing Water
|Image from thehouseofdancingwatermedia.com|
|Image from www.thesmartgirlstravelguide.com|
|Image from lajollamom.com|
Firstly, look at the photos! Secondly, because it have 1673 excellent reviews from Tripod Advisor. Nothing can go wrong with that!
2. The Historic Centre of Macau
|Image from gastronomyhut.blogspot.com|
|Image from www.visitourchina.com|
An Old Portuguese colonial city center in Asia. You never want to miss this! Especially when it's included under the UNESCO World Heritage List!
3. The famous Portuguese Egg Tarts
|Image from www.9to5travel.com|
Three reasons why you should send me for this superb opportunity
1. I own a travel blog at thetravelling3o.com. Hence, to blog about my travelogue in Macau will be a piece of
2. I'm a self-proclaimed photographer. Let my instagram do the talking. Nature, landscape, cityscape, night photography, you call it. Interesting visuals are important right?
3. I'm a passionate traveller. Refer to 1 and 2.
Last but not least, enjoy the video below. Everything you need to know about the magnificent Macau!
Thank you Macau Government Tourist Office (MGTO) and Nuffnang Malaysia for giving me a chance to win a free trip to Macau! If I won this contest, I will definitely enjoy and embrace every second of my time in Macau and sharing my experiences with my fellow readers will be my top priority.